IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship 2021 from Doctoral degree holders. The Early-Career Fellowship Programme demands an outstanding academic track record with limited opportunities for the year 2021. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 1,00,000 per month (INR 90,000 plus INR 10,000 HRA).
IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have obtained a doctoral degree
- Have submitted their doctoral thesis, OR
- Submit the thesis in the next two to three months (expected)
- The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 1,00,000 per month (INR 90,000 plus INR 10,000 HRA).
- A professional development grant of up to Rs. 2.00 Lakh per year will be made available that also supports international travel to attend conferences, workshops, training programs, etc.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Send the completely filled application form via email id - email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 7th June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicants' performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Faculty members may endorse more than one proposal.
- Applicants are free to apply to ANY discipline and can submit only ONE application.
- The applicant will provide names and contact information of THREE referees who can objectively assess the candidate's potential towards this Fellowship.
- The plan will outline their research and professional objectives and must be endorsed by the proposed faculty collaborator.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more