IIT Gandhinagar DRDO Discipline of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for the IIT Gandhinagar DRDO Discipline of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship meant for the title of the project is “Micronization and Encapsulation by Expansion of CO2-Expanded Liquid Solutions." The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar DRDO Discipline of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering
- Have BE/BTech background and qualified in GATE/NET exam at the time of application
Desirable: Good communication skills and experience of using MATLAB.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the complete resume, giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by email at email@example.com on or before 30 April 2021.
Application Deadline: 28th April 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview at a later date, which will be announced in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- The interview will be conducted in an online mode.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more