IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for the IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.Tech/B.E degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Robotic Exoskeleton and Self-Learning Robots With Impedance Control". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 HRA per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a B.Tech/B.E. degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace/Biomedical Engineering or allied areas with specialization in either robotics or control systems from a reputed institute or university
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 25,000 to INR 30,000 HRA per month.
- Resume and a short statement of 500 words highlighting the candidate's career goals and their motivation
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Please apply by email to Prof. Karla Mercado-Shekhar
Step 4: Submit the resume and a short statement of 500 words highlighting your career goals and your motivation to apply for this position, and a list of references (preferably three) using this form here latest by May 20, 2021.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2021
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenure for this position is one year.
- A strong foundation in dynamics and control of robotic systems is highly desired.
- Prior experience with building robotic systems and/or other experimental skills is desired.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more