IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Civil Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Civil Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month plus INR 10,000 HRA.
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Civil Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree
- Have experience in computation fluid dynamics simulations
in Fluent or COMSOL
- Be highly motivated and be able to work independently
- Have good communication skills, both in scientific writing as well as presentations
Knowledge of aerosol science and general air quality concepts is preferred but not required to be considered for this position.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month plus INR 10,000 HRA.
- CV with biodata, academic details, professional experiences and other pertinent information
- A one-page write-up
- Names and email addresses of 2 potential referees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and combine all documents in a single pdf attachment via e-mail to Dr Sameer Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be merit-based and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
- The initial appointment is for 1 year, extendable up to 1 more year based on performance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more