IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “The Synthesis and Optimization of Industrially Relevant Molecules”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in chemistry with strong hands-on experience of synthetic organic chemistry
- Have demonstrated publications in international peer-reviewed journals
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application with all relevant details via email to email@example.com.
Subject line MUST specify the position
Application deadline: 08th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Casual or forwarded emails are not considered.
- Applications forwarded via job portals will not be considered.
- Candidates are expected to join immediately if offered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more