IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for the IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. degree holders. The fellowship is meant to the title of the project is “Using the Metropolis Monte Carlo simulations for studying the Nanoscale Systems.” The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Chemical Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. degree (graduated or in the final semester) with a qualified NET/GATE score and minimum 60% marks, OR
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree (graduated or in the final semester) in any of the following or related branches: Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Resume containing all qualifications, experience, and contact details
- Grade-sheets from the completed semester
- NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. candidates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Submit the application form to:
Kaustubh Rane, Academic block 5/321,
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Palaj,
Gujarat – 382355.
Application Deadline: 25th April 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more