IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Nonlinear Dynamics and Acoustics of Metamaterial Structures". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus 8% HRA (as per norms).
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Aerospace Engineering
- Have a good understanding of nonlinear dynamics, vibrations, structural dynamics, analytical and asymptotic methods
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus 8% HRA (as per norms).
- Statement of purpose (max one page)
- An abstract of PhD thesis (max two pages)
- Updated CV with list of publications
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
Step 3: Submit the completed application.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No travel allowance would be provided for attending the interviews.
- The duration of the fellowship is one year and is extendable based on performance and progress.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more