IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's/bachelor's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Comparative Study of Soft Error Tolerant Synchronous and Asynchronous Processors". The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
IIT Gandhinagar Discipline of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Communications/Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science or related areas, OR
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and communications/Electronics and Instrumentation/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science with valid GATE score
The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with all relevant details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents and submit the completed application.
Application deadline: 13th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates with excellent programming skills C/C++/Python, Verilog/System Verilog or equivalent, etc. and candidates with interest in computer architecture and having knowledge of system simulators will be given preference.
- Knowledge of VLSI Design and testing tools will be an advantage.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more