IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month plus INR 10,000 HRA.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering or allied areas with specialization in either robotics or control systems from a reputed institute or university
Candidates who have completed their earlier post-doctoral fellowship assignment are also eligible.
Recent PhD or waiting for Thesis Defense after submission of thesis are eligible.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month plus INR 10,000 HRA.
- Short statement of 500 words
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Send it via email to - to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 10th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenure for this position is one year and may be extended on mutual requirement and availability. However, it cannot exceed three years.
- Strong foundation in dynamics and control of robotic systems is highly desired.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more