IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for the IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship invites a postdoctoral position in the areas of mathematical modeling and numerical computations of flow and transport through porous media. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 45,000-60,000 plus INR 10,000 as HRA per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Mathematics Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D. in a relevant subject, such as Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or Physics (must be completed or have submitted Ph.D. thesis)
- Have expertise in Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing, Perturbation Theory, Low Reynolds Number Flow
- Experience with Hydrodynamic Stability Theory
- Experience in Nonlinear Dynamics and their manifestation in experimental and/or natural settings
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 45,000-60,000 plus INR 10,000 as HRA per month.
- A complete CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publications, and names of three referees including the Ph.D. thesis advisor and the current employer
- Brief summary of doctoral research and the most recent research (max 1 page)
- Future research plans (max 2 pages)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the letters of recommendation directly to Prof. Satyajit Pramanik via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mentioned “Application for Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2020” should be the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will be carrying research along with Prof. Satyajit Pramanik in the above areas and will be funded by the institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more