IIT Gandhinagar Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Development of a Prosumer Driven Integrated SMART Grid". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000-54,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Electrical Engineering, OR
- Hold an ME/MTech in Electrical Engineering with 03 years of relevant research, teaching and design and development experience with at least one research paper in SCI journal
- Have the knowledge in Smart grid, Electricity market – energy trading, Energy management, Power electronics, and mathematical modelling and Optimization along with a good software/programming skill in MATLAB, GAMS, Python
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000-54,000 per month.
- Statement of Purpose
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload relevant documents and submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date, time and mode of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- This project position provides the opportunity to work with the competent research team on upcoming technologies such as SMART Grids, IoT, Blockchain, and Embedded Programming.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more