IIT Gandhinagar Department of Earth Science Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for the IIT Gandhinagar Department of Earth Science Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of a Predictive Geomorphic Model as a Tool for Sustainable River Management”. The selected candidates will receive a salary of up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Earth Science Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
Junior Research Fellow's Essential Qualification:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Earth Sciences/Civil Engineering/Geospatial Sciences/Hydrology or related area
- Qualify GATE/NET examination
Senior Research Fellow's Essential Qualification:
- Have the required qualification for JRF position plus 2 years’ experience as JRF or equivalent position
The selected candidate will receive the salary-
- Senior Research Fellow - Up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA*
- Junior Research Fellow - Up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA*
(* if applicable)
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Fill the Google Form before 27th May 2021 through the online application.
Prof. Vikrant Jain,
Earth Sciences Discipline
The subject line should be ‘JRF position in MoES project’. Shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for an online interview.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2021
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The project work includes a good amount of field investigation.
- JRF will be expected to carry out fieldwork and lab analysis related to project activities.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more