IIT Gandhinagar Department of Computational Biology Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Department of Computational Biology Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The candidate will work on the computational investigation of structure and dynamics of proteins involved in mammalian circadian regulation. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month plus INR 10,000 HRA.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Computational Biology Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Computational chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences or allied subjects from a reputed institute with good scientific publication record
- Have experience in molecular dynamics simulations, graph theory and Python programming
Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for the position.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month plus INR 10,000 HRA.
- A one-page summary of previous research/work experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with curriculum vitae.
Step 3: Send the application with all relevant details via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate should be highly motivated and be able to work independently.
- Good communication skills, both in scientific writing as well as presentations are highly desirable.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more