IIT Gandhinagar Department of Civil Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Department of Civil Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 to 60,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Civil Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering)
- Have knowledge about analytical and numerical modelling Computational geomechanics, Design of Geotechnical structures
*Recent PhD or waiting for Thesis Defense after submission of thesis are eligible. Candidates who have completed their earlier post-doctoral fellowship assignment are also eligible.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 to 60,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Submit the resume with the list of publications, abstracts of doctoral research and the list of references (preferably two) to Prof. Amit Prashant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 31st October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Post-doctoral fellowship amount will be fixed depending on the profile of the candidate.
- The tenure for this position is one year and may be extended on mutual requirement and availability.
- The candidate is expected to be acquainted with the different
numerical methods with essential coding skills.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more