IIT Gandhinagar Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus HRA as applicable.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Science with good scientific publication record
- Possess skills in nanobiotechnology and plasmonic nanomaterials
- Have knowledge in single-molecule spectroscopy will be desirable
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 plus HRA as applicable.
- Summary of previous research experience (max 1- page)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload relevant documents and submit the application.
Application deadline: 10th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Initial appointment is for 6 months extendable up to 1 year based on the performance.
- Extension beyond 1 year will depend on the availability of funds.
- The RA will be involved in the development of plasmonic sensors for the detection of specific RNA sequences at low concentrations.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more