IIT Gandhinagar Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar invites applications for IIT Gandhinagar Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Masters degree holders. The fellowship is meant to project title, “Development of Low-Cost Point-of-Use Water Disinfection System”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's degree from IIT/NIT or reputed universities in Biological/Chemical or related branch of Engineering with a good academic background (First Class) throughout the career with at least three years of work experience
- Be sound in microbiology techniques for bacteria removal with thorough knowledge about point-of-use water purifiers
Hands-on experience in drinking water treatment/purification including materials preparation and filter design will be preferred. Prior experience in surface engineering techniques for drinking water treatment will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill the application form and upload supporting documents.
Step 3: Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SRF (Drinking Water Project)”.
Application deadline: 30th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be merit-based and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The appointment will be until December 31, 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more