IIT Dharwad Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for IIT Dharwad Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The institute is employing bright young and accomplished faculty and staff members. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Dharwad Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 35 years of age as on the date of the selection process
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Computer Science (or related stream) or graduate/postgraduate degree in Computer Science
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified
Strong aptitude for theoretical subjects in computer science. Specifically, a good grasp on Algorithms and Graph Theory is highly recommended.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
The online version of all original certificates including
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s),
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents
Step 4: Submit the application.
Last date to submit application form: 5th December 2020
Date of the selection process: 12th December 2020
Applications will be screened initially. Based on the screening, only the
shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview via online/telephone
mode. The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the online selection process. The time slots for the online selection process will be communicated through email.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Online Selection Process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more