IIT Dharwad Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for IIT Dharwad Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. This post will be purely on a temporary basis. The selected fellows will receive an emolument for INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Dharwad Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 30 years of age as on the date of the selection process
- Hold a first-class MTech or equivalent degree in any discipline related to Manufacturing Engineering/Material Science Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, OR
- Hold a first-class BE/BTech or equivalent degree in above disciplines along with GATE qualification
The selected fellows will receive an emolument for INR 31,000 per month.
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate
- Other relevant documents
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents and submit the application.
Application deadline: 16th September 2020
Date of the online selection process: 18th September 2020
Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the
shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview via online/telephone
mode. The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the online selection process. The time slots for the online selection process will be communicated through email.
Terms and Conditions
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The selection process is online, and hence TA/DA will not be applicable.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more