IIT Dharwad Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for the IIT Dharwad Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for project code and title, "SRG/2020/002513: Morphological Analysis of 3D Surface Growth in complex Anatomical Shapes - Computational and Experimental Framework". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month (excluding HRA).
IIT Dharwad Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 35 years as of the date of the selection process
- Hold a Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Engineering or MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Hold any of the following National Eligibility Test/ Exams:
- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship)
- National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Executional expertise
- Programming and analytical skills (C++ knowledge preferable)
- 3D solid modeling
- Image processing, etc.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month (excluding HRA).
- HRA will be as per institute rules.
- The selected candidate will also be eligible for on-campus hostel & mess facilities (subject to availability)
(As of 26th Apr. 2021, applicable HRA is 16% INR 4960 per month. Total emoluments go typically to about INR 35960 per month).
The online version of all original certificates including
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: The application page will open. Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents.
Step 4: Download the application form.
Step 5: Send the application via email to sraut+JRF@iitdh.ac.in.
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 23rd May 2021 (11:59 pm)
Date of Online Selection Process: 27th May - 31st May 2021
Second-round of Interview (in-person) if deemed necessary: 1st – 8th June 2021
(Above dates are tentative and may change due to uncertain current circumstances)
- Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview via online/telephone mode
- Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
- First round of interviews will be an online interview.
- If deemed necessary, the selection committee may invite some candidates for an in-person interview
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more