IIT Dharwad Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for the IIT Dharwad Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech/B.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project code and title, "EE/NK/SERB-CRG/2021 Circuits for Expansion of Analog Pulse Signals and its Application to On-chip Inductor Characterization". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA and INR 1000 medical allowance per month.
IIT Dharwad Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 32 years as of the date of the selection process
- Hold an M.Tech degree in VLSI / Microelectronics/ (or allied streams) with first-class (minimum 60%), OR
- Hold a B.Tech degree with first-class (minimum 60%) in Electronics/Electrical or any allied discipline with exposure to Analog Circuits Design or Control Systems along with the qualification of any National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship), OR
- Be GATE qualified
Either of (1) or (2)-
- Strong orientation towards Analog Circuits Design, Mixed-signal Circuits, and Integrated Circuits Design.
- Strong orientation towards Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Control Systems, System Identification. Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA and INR 1000 medical allowance per month.
The online version of all original certificates including:
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: When the application page opens, fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents.
Step 4: Download the application form.
Step 5: Applicant must send the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 28th April 2021
Date for Declaration of Shortlist: 29th April 2021
Date of the Selection Process: 30th April 2021
- Applications will be screened initially.
- Based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an online test followed by an interview via online/telephone mode.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting.
- IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more