IIT Dharwad Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad invites applications for the IIT Dharwad Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./MS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project code and title, "CSE/NH/AKB/AG/NSM/2021 Fast Eigensolvers for Large-Scale Hierarchical Matrices - From Design to Deployment". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Dharwad Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 35 years as of the date of the selection process
- Hold a B. Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./MS degree in Computer Science and Engineering (or related stream) from an accredited institution AND selected through GATE in CSE or allied streams
- Have been selected through CSIR-UGC NET (Assistant Professorship)
- Have been selected by the Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and institutions such as IISc, IISER, DRDO, DST, etc. (eligible)
- Strong aptitude for programming in C/C++ and linear algebra.
- A good grasp of parallel programming using threads would be a big plus.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated emolument for INR 31,000 per month.
The online version of all original certificates including:
- Mark sheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: When the application page opens, fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Attach all relevant documents.
Step 4: Download the application form.
Step 5: Applicant must send the application form.via e-mail to any one of the following IDs: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date to Submit Application Form: 28/04/2021
Tentative Date of the Selection Process: 05/05/2021
(If there is any change in the schedule, it will be notified on the IIT Dharwad website)
- Applications will be initially screened and based on the screening.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview via online/telephone mode.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting.
- IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more