IIT Dhanbad Project Fellowship (TexMin, TIH) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for the IIT Dhanbad Project Fellowship (TexMin, TIH) 2021 from B.Tech./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Smart Wearable Devices for Safety of Working personnel in Underground Mines". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month for (UG)/INR 12,400 per month for (PG).
IIT Dhanbad Project Fellowship (TexMin, TIH) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 24 years on the date of application
- Hold a B.Tech./M.Tech degree in ECE/EE/CSE/IT or allied disciplines from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Be an extremely motivated student pursuing B. Tech (in 3rd/4th year) in the mentioned disciplines (will be considered)
- Programming expertise in microcontrollers like CC2538, Arduino Uno, Raspberry Pi, etc., PCB design experience
- Sound knowledge of communication network using LoRa/ZigBee modules, knowledge of various data analytics techniques
- Experience in Mobile App development
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month for (UG)/INR 12,400 per month for (PG).
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
To be eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application.
Step 3: Email the CV with supporting documents as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Project Fellow in Project under TexMin, TIH.”
Application Deadline: 4th June 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- Online interviews will be held and shortlisted candidates will be intimated in advance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more