IIT Dhanbad Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The individual availing this fellowship would be called as IIT (ISM) CHANAKYA PD Research Fellow. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 63,000 per month.
IIT Dhanbad Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age (to be relaxed as per Government of India guidelines)
- Be a PhD degree holder (Note: Apply within 5 years of completion of PhD)
- Have at least two papers (as first or corresponding author) in reputed Journals or SCI/SCIE
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 63,000 per month plus 5% increment.
- Passport size photo
- Research Proposal (1,000 Words)
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application letter on a plain paper.
Step 3: Download CV proforma and attach other relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed application via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The guidelines for selecting PDFs in the TIH will be same as the institute post-doctoral fellowship.
- The recommended candidates will be called for interview. Such candidates will be reimbursed TA/DA as per the institute norms.
- Candidates may be interviewed through Video conferencing /on-line platforms as the situation demands.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more