IIT Dhanbad Junior/Senior Research Fellowship (TexMin, TIH) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Dhanbad Junior/Senior Research Fellowship (TexMin, TIH) 2021 is an initiative of IIT Dhanbad for BTech and MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Smart Wearable devices for Safety of Working personnel in Underground Mines". The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 35,000 per month (for SRF).
IIT Dhanbad Junior/Senior Research Fellowship (TexMin, TIH) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age at the time of appointment
- Have scored first-class throughout his/her academic career
- Hold a BTech and MTech degree in ECE/EE/IN/CSE/IT/Mining Engg. or allied disciplines from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA in both BTech and MTech
Desirable Qualification: Programming expertise in microcontrollers like nRF52832, CC2538, Arduino Uno, Raspberry Pi, etc., PCB design experience, Sound knowledge of communication network using LoRa/ZigBee modules, knowledge of various data analytics techniques, Experience in Mobile App development. Candidates having experience working in IoT/Embedded system development projects are desired.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 35,000 per month (for SRF).
- CV with supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application.
Step 3: Send the CV with supporting documents as a single PDF file via email to email@example.com with the subject line as “Application for JRF in Project under TexMin, TIH”.
Application Deadline: 16th June 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Online interviews will be held and shortlisted candidates will be intimated in advance.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to make their own arrangements to be physically present in Dhanbad during the project tenure.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more