IIT Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Chemistry degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Divergent syntheses of chondroitin sulfate and fucosylated chondroitin sulfate oligosaccharides via orthogonally protected disaccharide intermediates". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
IIT Dhanbad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry with first-class or minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
- Have qualified GATE/NET
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application letter on a plain paper.
Step 3: Attach the required documents with the application letter.
Step 4: Submit the application via email to email@example.com. Also, send the hard copies of the application to -
Dr Somnath Yadav,
Department of Applied Chemistry,
IIT (ISM), Dhanbad - 826004
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more