IIT Dhanbad DST-SERB Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad DST-SERB Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Identification and in vivo validation of c-Jun-N Terminal Kinase 3 (JNK-3) inhibitors as novel therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Dhanbad DST-SERB Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry (Organic/Medicinal) with more than 60% marks
- Be GATE/NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Age proof
- GATE certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with detailed bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, and valid caste certificate (if applicable).
Step 3: Send the application along with updated CV and supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 18th December 2020 at 6.00 pm
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- The interview will be conducted in video conferencing mode.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more