IIT Dhanbad Department of Mining Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Department of Mining Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "An Investigation of Ergo-human Model to Evaluate the Functional Capacity of Coal Mine Workers". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 35,000 and other benefits.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Mining Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Ergonomics/Work Physiology/Human Physiology/Anthropology, or an ME/MTech degree in Industrial Engineering/Safety Engineering/Mining Engineering/ Mining Machinery Engineering with first class or 6.5 CGPA
- Have qualified GATE/CSIR-UGC NET JRF/ CSIR-UGC NET LS/JEST/SET
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 for the first and second year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
- Plain paper with CV
- Photograph and relevant educational documents
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare the application letter on a plain paper.
Step 3: Attach the required documents with the application letter.
Step 4: Submit the application via email to email@example.com or by post to -
Prof. P. S. Paul, Associate Professor and PI of the Project,
Department of Mining Engineering, IIT(ISM)
Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand.
Application deadline: 08th July 2020
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Skype interview. The interview may be held through video conferencing subject to the approval from the competent authority.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad if required.
- The candidates must take back their original certificates immediately after the verification.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more