IIT Dhanbad Department of Mechanical Engineering Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for the IIT Dhanbad Department of Mechanical Engineering Research Associateship 2021 from PhD/M.tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Exascale Computing of Compressible Rayleigh-Taylor Instability with A Novel Non-Overlapping Parallel Algorithm". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Mechanical Engineering Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold PhD/M.Tech degree with experience in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- Have sound knowledge in stability/receptivity/transition of fluid flows
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 47,000 per month.
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Age proof
- GATE certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
To be eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Prof. Tapan K. Sengupta,
Dept. Mech. Engg
Application Deadline: 14th April 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more