IIT Dhanbad Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.E./M.Tech. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and development of broadband circularly polarized conformal antenna array for airborne applications". The selected JRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and then INR 35,000 per month for last year.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years age at the time of appointment
- Have an M.E./M.Tech. Degree in RF/Microwave Engineering/Electronics Engineering with minimum of first class from a reputed institute. In case the class is not specified in degree then a minimum of 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class.
- Have qualified the GATE examination.
- Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of Microwave Antennas, ANSYS HFSS, CST, and MATLAB will be added advantage
The selected JRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and then INR 35,000 per month for last year.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Age proof
- GATE certificate
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare application with detailed bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, and valid cast certificate (if applicable)
Step 3: Send application to the Principle Investigator by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in soft copy format on or before October 04, 2020
Application deadline: 04th October 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview
- Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project
- All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more