IIT Dhanbad Department of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Department of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Energy Efficient Control Scheme for Induction Motor Drive Used in EV and HEV". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Electrical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with first-class, OR
- Hold a ME/MTech with specialization in Power Electronics and Drives/Electrical Machines/Electrical Drives/Power Electronics with first class
- Have minimum two years of research experience
- Have prior knowledge in the relevant research area with good experimentation skill will be preferred
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 35,000 per month.
All degree and experience certificates
How can you apply?
o apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send a hard copy of the CV along with attested copies of all degree and experience certificates via email to email@example.com and by post to -
Prof. Sukanta Das,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad,
Mobile: 7667458474, 9471191348
Application deadline: 21st September 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more