IIT Dhanbad Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for the IIT Dhanbad Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Earthquake Disaster Risk Index for 60 Indian Cities". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics / Earthquake Engineering or equivalent areas
- Qualify GATE/NET examination
- Have good knowledge of GIS software
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Age proof
- GATE certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with detailed bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, and valid caste certificate (if applicable).
Step 3: Send the application along with updated CV and supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 28th March 2021 by 6:00 PM
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merits and as per the requirements of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more