IIT Dhanbad Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "CO2 and Biomass as feedstock for the production of fuels and chemical intermediate". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 for the first two years and INR 35,000 for 3rd year.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age at the time of appointment (Note: Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules)
- Hold a first-class in MSc (Chemistry)
- Have Physics and Mathematics as minor subjects in the Bachelor’s degree
- Be NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for 3rd year.
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send a copy of CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 08th August 2020
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad if required.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more