IIT Dhanbad Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from B. Tech./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of cheap and durable anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective coatings for electronic and optical display panels". The selected JRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and then INR 35,000 per month till the end of the project.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a B. Tech degree (Chemical Engineering) with a minimum of 70% marks, OR
- Have a B. Tech (Chemical Engineering) and M.Tech (Chemical Engineering and allied subjects) degree with first-class/division or a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Have a B. Tech./M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) degree from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) having a CGPA of 8.0 or above
Desirable Qualification - M.Tech & B. Tech in Chemical Engineering + GATE/NET/Appropriate National Level Examination qualified
The selected JRF will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the initial two years and then INR 35,000 per month till the end of the project.
- All supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare application with detailed bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, GATE certificate, and valid caste certificate (if applicable)
Step 3: Send the application along with updated CV along with supporting documents mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 25th October 2020 till 5:00 PM
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The tenure of this project is 3 years
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the online interview
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more