IIT Dhanbad Department of Applied Geology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites applications for IIT Dhanbad Department of Applied Geology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Metallogenetic Evolution of Gold (+ PGE) Mineralization with implications for crust-mantle processes, invisible gold and role of organic matter linked to mineralization events in parts of Archean Singhbhum orogenic belts". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 + 16% HRA for first two years and INR 35,000 +16% HRA for 3rd year.
IIT Dhanbad Department of Applied Geology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of appointment (Note: Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per GOI rules is applicable)
- Hold an MSc/MSc(Tech) degree in Applied Geology/Geology with first class or equivalent GPA
- Be NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 pm + 16% HRA for first two years and INR 35,000 pm +16% HRA for 3rd year.
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Send a copy of CV via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 30th July 2020
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad if required.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more