IIT Delhi SIRe Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi SIRe Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 from students having a PhD in Mechanical/Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering and associated disciplines. Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) can apply for this fellowship. The appointment will be made exclusively for research purposes and can be for a maximum period of three years. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated amount of INR 60,000 per month and HRA.
IIT Delhi SIRe Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India, Person of Indian Origin (PIO), or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Hold a PhD degree in Mechanical/Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering and associated disciplines from a recognized University/Institute with first division or equivalent in the last two degrees
- Have a minimum of three first-author papers in standard international journals or reputed conferences
- Not be more than 32 years of age (for male candidates) and 35 years of age (for female candidates)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 60,000 per month. House Rent Allowance (HRA), in lieu of on-campus housing, will be 24% of the fellowship amount.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 02nd April 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised.
- The candidate shall be willing to work in the Sonipat Campus of IIT Delhi if required.
- The minimum requirement of qualifications and/or experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptional candidates.
- Research work is done in designing and building real set-up or implementation of algorithms.
- Candidates having expertise in using a hardware device/robots will be preferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more