IIT Delhi Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) in the various Departments/Centres/Schools. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
IIT Delhi Post Doctoral Fellowships 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India, Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), or Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Hold a PhD degree with a first-class or equivalent grade in preceding degree in respective discipline, with a consistently good academic record
- Not be more than 32 years of age (for male candidates) and 35 years age (for female candidates)
- Have at least 2 referred conference/journal papers (of which at least 1 should be in reputed journals)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 60,000 per month. They will also get House Rent Allowance (HRA) in lieu of on-campus housing (30% of the fellowship amount).
To know more, click here.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the link and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to proceed with the application process.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Runs throughout the year
The selection will be made on the basis of the applicant's academic record and research experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Institute specifically encourages applicants from SC/ST/OBC category as well as persons with disability to apply for these positions.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts advertised.
- Suitable residential accommodation as per Institute rules shall be
provided on the Campus on joining the Institute (this is subject to availability)
- Candidates employed with Government/Semi-Government Organizations or with Autonomous Bodies must print a copy of the electronic submission and submit the printed version through proper channel at the address mentioned below.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more