IIT Delhi Department of Physics Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Physics Research Associateship 2020 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Generation of V-point singularity by multiple-beam interference (RP03622G)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Physics Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not to be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree or have 3 years of research, teaching, design, and development experience after M.Tech. with at least three research papers in Science Citation (SCI) Journal
- Work experience in Polarization optics is desirable.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc
Step 4: Send the completed application via email with advertisement no. on the subject line to Prof. P. Senthilkumaran at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualifications and requirements of the project post
- The names of short-listed candidates will be displayed on weblink (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the online interview details
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more