IIT Delhi Department of Material Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Material Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Continuous Flow Electrode Capacitive Deionization to Mitigate Water-Energy Nexus Trade-offs in Desalination (RP04011G)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Material Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry (Organic chemistry)/Polymer Science/ Materials Science or a related subject from a reputed university with NET/GATE
- Have prior experience of research in polymer synthesis, membranes, electrochemistry, or similar research areas
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc., by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line.
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more