IIT Delhi Department of Management Studies Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Management Studies Research Associateship 2020 from PhD/MBA/PGDM degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Productivity Employability and Business Models in Health Care Sector". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Management Studies Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD in Management /MBA (MBA should be equivalent to MTech degree) OR
- Hold a PGDM (equivalent to MBA Degree) with NET/CAT qualification and 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience
- Have at least one research paper in Scopus/ABDC/ABS indexed journals
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application by email with advertisement no. mentioned on the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 24th July 2020 by 5.00 p.m.
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more