IIT Delhi Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech and ME/MTech/PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Neurocomputing and Cognitive Intelligence (RP03936G)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for Senior Research Fellowship and up to INR 54,000 per month plus 24% HRA for Research Associateship.
IIT Delhi Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
For Research Associateship:
- Hold a PhD or equivalent degree
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after ME/MTech/MS degree
For Senior Research Fellowship:
- Hold a BE/BTech and ME/MTech degree in EE/EC/CS/IT/Instrumentation/Bio-Medical with CSIR NET/GATE* qualification
- Have 2 years of experience in relevant field
*The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA for Senior Research Fellowship and INR 47,000-49,000-54,000 per month plus 24% HRA for Research Associateship.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form
Step 4: Submit the duly filled form by email to Prof. Tapan Kumar Gandhi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line.
Application deadline: 02 December 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more