IIT Delhi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Delhi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is an initiative of IIT Delhi for B.Tech. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design of Energy Efficient Computing Systems for Mobile Vision Applications (RP03712G)". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communication or equivalent from a recognized University
- Be GATE qualified*
- Have at least 5 years of experience post-B.Tech in research
- Have experience with drone technologies: path planning and actual drone operation
*The requirement of the GATE examination for the post of JRF/SRF will be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks)
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc., to Prof. Smruti Ranjan Sarangi at email id - email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 14th June 2021 by 5:00 pm
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates must bring their original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more