IIT Delhi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Mobility Assistant For Visually Impaired". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA
IIT Delhi Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class postgraduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in professional course with NET qualification
- Have research experience in machine learning and computer vision
- Have good knowledge of modern deep learning techniques with hands-on experience in training deep neural networks, which must be demonstrated through prior projects and/or publications in the related topic
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application by email with advertisement no. mentioned on the subject line at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 25th July 2020 by 5.00 p.m.
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for online interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST candidates.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more