IIT Delhi Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "PM10 and PM2.5 related Health Effects in North-East India: Source Identification and Cohort Analysis (RP03633G)". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold 1st class MSc/MTech degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Science / Technology / Management with NET/GATE* qualifications
- Have prior expertise in air quality monitoring, modelling and data analysis
*NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF may be relaxed for candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents
Step 4: Send the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with advertisement number mentioned on the subject line.
Application deadline: 20th August 2020 by 5.00 p.m.
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- The selected candidate is expected to work on field and carryout laboratory analysis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more