IIT Delhi Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Platform Approach towards Identification of Critical quality Attributes for Biotherapeutics (Under Centre of Excellence Project RP03126- Core Project IV) (RP03339G)". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech degree in Biotechnology with NET/GATE qualification and at least 3 years of experience in analytical characterization of Bio-pharmaceuticals
- Have at least 2 research papers on the subject
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents
Step 4: Send the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 06th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more