IIT Delhi Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "P53 in Regulation of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Breast Cancer: Role of Micro-RNA". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in any field of Life Sciences with research experience in cancer or RNA biology
- Have at least one research paper as the first author in Science Citation (SCI) Journal.
Note: Candidate without these minimum and essential qualifications need not apply.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application by email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more