IIT Delhi Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for the IIT Delhi Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month.
IIT Delhi Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering with a valid NET/GATE score and two years of research experience on working on brake-dynamometer, brake-pads, etc.
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Tribology with two years of research experience, valid NET/GATE score and hands-on research experience on working on brake-dynamometer, brake-pads, etc.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc., to Prof. (Ms.) Jayashree Bijwe at email id: email@example.com
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line.
Application deadline: 06th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for an online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates who are called for an interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more