IIT Delhi Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for IIT Delhi Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Novel Composite Polymeric Adhesives based on Fibers and Nano-fillers for Joining Metals". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
IIT Delhi Centre for Automotive Research and Tribology Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold MSc/BTech or equivalent degree and at least two years of post-MSc/BTech research experience, OR
- Hold ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Technology and passing of NET/GATE test with validity
- Hold BS 4 years programme/Integrated BS-MS/MSc degree or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks
- Be NET/GATE qualified with validity
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA and INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Work experience documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Download the form number IRD/REC-4.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application by email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for an online interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more