IIT Bombay Research Associateship PhD in Mechanical 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for the IIT Bombay Research Associateship PhD in Mechanical 2021 from PhD degree holders. The associateship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Search for Flow Equations in the Transition Regime with Application to Gas Centrifuge". The candidate selected for the position can avail stipend of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship PhD in Mechanical 2021 Deadline26-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical Engineering or Mathematics degree
- Have strong mathematical skills (preferred)
The candidate selected for the position can avail of a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply' button and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to complete the application process.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application Deadline: 26th April 2021
The candidate will be selected based on-
- Need of the project
- His/her performance in the interview
Terms and Conditions
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more