IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2021 from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The associateship is a temporary post for a project titled, “Investigation of the function of kinetochore on 3D organisation and condensation of chromosomes during mitosis and meiosis using budding yeast as a model system". The fellows selected for the position can avail monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree, OR
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/MPharm/ME/MTech with at least one research paper in the Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Candidates having a Master's degree with more than 65% marks in Bachelor degree will be preferred. Candidates having experience in working on yeast (S. cerevisiae) will also be preferred.
The fellows selected for the position can avail of a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply' button and register.
Step 3: Once registered, log in to complete the application process.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application deadline: 12th April 2021
The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more