IIT Bombay Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invites applications for IIT Bombay Research Associateship 2020 from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Prediction of coastal zone vulnerability due to sea-level rise under the changing climate". The fellows selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree, OR
- Have 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/MTech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Have the required degree in Civil/Ocean Engineering/Science field with work experience of numerical modelling and long term data analysis along with statistical competence
Note: Experience on GIS-based plotting tool will be an added advantage.
The candidates selected for the position can avail a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the link here and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply' button and register.
Step 3: Once registered, fill in the form with the required details.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 22nd July 2020
The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates will be required to carry out the coupled numerical tide-surge modelling and data collection & analysis, preparation of progress report, presentations, and attend the review meeting.
- The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more